Monday, January 5, 2009

Holidays


<--- Our German friends in front of the "Dom" in Cologne>

We spent most of last week in Germany visiting friends that live just outside of Cologne. We had a wonderful time and really enjoyed ourselves, shopping, hiking and visiting with good friends. The kids enjoyed reconnecting. We had a pet sitter come in to take care of the cat and as she was fine when we returned there was no problem! Bob the dog went to the kennel. When we went to pick him up n Sunday you would have thought we had been gone for MONTHS! He was a very happy camper that we were home, although he needed a bath very badly! Went to the Doctor as my foot has been bothering me for over a month, after xrays and a very painful contrast shot I have found out that I have a blood clot in my foot, who would have thought!

No comments: